Ingersoll Rand® adjustable wrenches are built from drop-forged chrome vanadium steel and finished with industrial-grade Black Phosphate for maximum durability and corrosion resistance. Wrench jaws have SAE and metric size scales for quick reference and feature a wide jaw design for added range and application. Thick I-beam handles add rigidity and grip and take the sting out of high torque applications.
- Available in 8-inch, 10-inch and 12-inch Lengths
- Premium Chrome Vanadium Steel Construction
- Industrial-Grade Black Phosphate Finish
- Wide Jaw Design For Increased Working Range
- Laser-Etched Size Markings in SAE & Metric
Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov