Ingersoll Rand® Tech Solutions SAE non-slip sockets have a patented design that not only prevents fasteners from stripping, but also can remove already stripped and damaged fasteners up to 85% rounded. And they’re suitable for use on new, undamaged fasteners as well.
Each socket is finished with mirror-polished chrome plating. Ingersoll Rand® signature vertical knurling offers better grip and easier handling with greasy hands.
The set includes a patent-pending thermoform socket tray that keeps sockets organized and easy to identify by standing sockets on end for 360-degree visibility.
- 4 each 1/4 in. drive SAE non-slip sockets: 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16 in.
- 5 each 3/8 in. drive SAE non-slip sockets: 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4 in.
- Patented Design Sockets Grip Tighter as They Turn & Prevent Rounding
- Removes Rusted, Damaged, Severely Rounded Nuts & Bolts with Ease
- Can Also Be Used as Standard Sockets
- Works on All Standard Hex Type Fasteners
- Includes Durable Thermoform Plastic Socket Tray
Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov