Ingersoll Rand® Tech Solutions metric bit sockets have a patented design that not only prevents fasteners from stripping, but also can remove already stripped and damaged fasteners up to 85% rounded. And they’re suitable for use on new, undamaged fasteners as well.
The sockets use a 2 piece press-fit design for strength and durability. Socket bodies are constructed of Chrome Vanadium Steel and mated to S-2 industrial-grade steel bits.
For added durability and corrosion resistance, bits are treated with a Zinc Phosphate finish. Ingersoll Rand® signature vertical knurling offers better grip and easier handling with greasy hands.
The set includes a patent-pending thermoform socket tray that keeps sockets organized and easy to identify by standing sockets on end for 360-degree visibility.
- 4 each 1/4 in. drive metric non-slip bit sockets: 3, 4, 5, 6mm
- 4 each 3/8 in. drive metric non-slip bit sockets: 7, 8, 9, 10mm
- Patented Twist Design Grips Tighter As They Are Turned
- Prevents Fasteners from Rounding
- Removes Rusted, Damaged, Severely Rounded Hex Head Fasteners with Ease
- Can Also Be Used Just Like Standard Hex Bit Sockets
- Works on All Standard Hex Head Fasteners
- Includes Durable Thermoform Plastic Socket Tray
Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov