The Ingersoll Rand® 7 piece master pliers set includes a selection of the most commonly used technician's pliers in a laser-cut foam organizer tray that drops easily into any tool chest drawer.
Ingersoll Rand® pliers are made from forged Chrome Moly (CrMo) steel that's fully polished and coated for durability and corrosion resistance. Each tool features a textured double-dipped grip for all-day comfort and control on the job. All pliers jaws are precision machined for precise fit, while cutting edges are induction hardened to stay sharper longer.
You can easily build a complete tool collection or add to an existing one with these convenient tool tray sets. All EVA trays are finished with a brushed aluminum like top layer that adds style and durability to each set.
Each tray is clearly marked with the size and type of each tool so you spend less time searching for the right tool and get the job done faster.
- 6 in. diagonal pliers
- 6 in. long nose pliers
- 7 in. linesman pliers
- 8 in. diagonal pliers
- 8 in. long nose pliers
- 8 in. slip joint pliers
- 10 in. groove joint pliers
- Forged (CrMo) Chrome Moly Steel Construction
- Precision Machined Jaws
- Induction-Hardened Cutting Edges
- Textured Double-Dipped Handles for Sure Grip
- Master Technicians Tool Sets with Comprehensive Contents Coverage
- Brushed Aluminum Accented EVA Organization Trays
- Sizes Clearly Printed on Trays for Easy Identification of Tools
Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov