The Ingersoll Rand® 66 piece 1/4-inch drive master mechanic's socket set combines the most commonly used technician tools in a comprehensive all-in-one collection. The set includes 51 SAE and metric sockets, a 72 tooth ratchet and 14 tools and accessories.
All Ingersoll Rand® master mechanic tool sets include a durable, high-quality storage case that breaks down with removable hinges for easy storage in toolbox drawers and reassembles in seconds for transporting tools to the jobsite.
Torx is a registered trademark of Acument Intellectual Properties LLC
- 1/4 in. dr. 72 tooth sealed head ratchet, 6 in. extension, universal joint, bit adapter, spinner handle
- 9 ea. 1/4 in. dr. SAE 6 point shallow sockets: 3/16 in. thru 1/2 in.
- 9 ea. 1/4 in. dr. SAE 6 point deep sockets: 3/16 in. thru 1/2 in.
- 9 ea. 1/4 in. dr. metric 6 point shallow sockets: 4mm thru 12mm
- 10 ea. 1/4 in. dr. metric 6 point deep sockets: 4mm thru 13mm
- 14 ea. 1/4 in. dr. bit sockets: PH#2, tamper-proof Torx TT-10 thru TT-30, tamper-proof hex: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 3/16 in., 7/32 in., 1/4 in.
- 10 ea. screwdriver bits: T-8, T-10, T-15, T-20, T-25, PH#1, PH#2, PH#3, 3/16 in., 1/4 in.
- Premium chrome vanadium and S2 steel construction
- Tools meet or exceed ANSI standards for fit, finish and torque
- Durable Heavy-Duty Ingersoll Rand® Signature Case
- Removable Hinge Pins for Easy Separation and Assembly of Case
- Core Usable Contents Techs Use Every Day
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.