The Ingersoll Rand® 52 piece master bit socket set combines the most commonly used technician tools in a comprehensive all-in-one collection. The set includes 52 bit sockets to cover most automotive and industrial applications
All Ingersoll Rand® master mechanics tool sets a durable, high-quality storage case that breaks down with removable hinges for easy storage in toolbox drawers and reassembles in seconds for transporting tools to the jobsite.
Socket bodies are constructed of Chrome Vanadium Steel and mated to S-2 industrial-grade steel bits. For added durability and corrosion resistance, bits are treated with a Zinc Phosphate finish. Ingersoll Rand® signature vertical knurling offers better grip and easier handling with greasy hands.
Torx is a registered trademark of Acument Intellectual Properties LLC
- E-Torx bit sockets:
- 1/4 in. drive: E-4 thru E-8
- 3/8 in. drive: E-10, E-11, E-12, E-14
- Tamper-proof Torx bit sockets:
- 1/4 in. drive: TT-7, TT-8, TT-10, TT-15, TT-20, TT-25, TT-27, TT-30
- 3/8 in. drive: TT-30, TT-40, T-45, TT-47, TT-50, TT-55
- Torx bit sockets:1/2 in. drive: TT-55, TT-60
- Tamper-proof Torx Plus bit sockets: T-20, T-25, T-27
- Hex bit sockets:
- 3/8 in. drive SAE: 1/8, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/17 in.
- 1/2 in. drive SAE: 1/2, 9/16 in.
- 3/8 in. drive metric: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10mm
- 1/2 in. drive metric: 12, 14mm
- Triple Square XZN Bit Sockets:
- 3/8 in. drive: M-8, M-10, M-12
- 1/2 in. drive: M-14
- Premium chrome vanadium steel construction
- Tools meet or exceed ANSI standards for fit, finish and torque
- Durable Heavy-Duty Ingersoll Rand® Signature Case
- Removable Hinge Pins for Easy Separation and Assembly of Case
- Core Usable Contents Techs Use Every Day
Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov