The Ingersoll Rand® 2 piece capped full tang screwdriver set is designed for tough tasks, including demolition, hammering and high-torque twisting. The 11-1/2 inch long wrench-ready hex shafts are full tang and finished with a handle cap for striking without damaging the durable PVC handles.
These industrial-grade drivers exceed ANSI specifications, featuring shafts constructed of (SVCM) Silicon Vanadium Chrome Magnesium for added torque.
- 3/8 in. x 11-1/2 in. flat blade screwdriver (16-5/8 in. overall length)
- PH#4 x 11-1/2 in. Phillips screwdriver (16-1/2 in. overall length)
- Durable PVC Handles with Impact-Rated Caps
- SVCM (Silicon Vanadium Chromium Magnesium) Alloy Steel Blades
- Sandblasted and Magnetized Tips
- Full Tang Wrench-Ready Hex Shafts for Added Torque When Needed
Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov