Ingersoll Rand® Tech Solutions master SAE non-slip combination wrenches feature open ends with a non-slip design that grips and holds fasteners to reduce slip-offs and rounding. And they’re suitable for use on new, undamaged fasteners as well. The set includes a laser-cut foam organizer tray that drops easily into any tool chest drawer.
Each wrench is constructed of industrial-grade chrome vanadium steel, finished with mirror-polished chrome plating. They're built with long pattern handles for added reach and torque. Box ends feature a 15 degree offset for fewer bruised knuckles.
You can easily build a complete tool collection or add to an existing one with these convenient tool tray sets. All EVA trays are finished with a brushed aluminum like top layer that adds style and durability to each set.
Each tray is clearly marked with the size and type of each tool so you spend less time searching for the right tool and get the job done faster.
1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8, 15/16, 1, 1-1/8 in. non-slip long pattern combination wrenches
- Premium Chrome Vanadium Steel Construction
- Non-Slip Open End Design Grips and Holds Fasteners to Prevent Slipping
- 15 Degree Offset on Box End for Added Clearance
- Extra-Long Handles for Added Reach and Torque
- Exceeds ANSI Standards for Torque, Length and Hardness
- Master Technicians Tool Sets with Comprehensive Contents Coverage
- Brushed Aluminum Accented EVA Organization Trays
- Sizes Clearly Printed on Trays for Easy Identification of Tools
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.