The Ingersoll Rand® 1/2 in. drive micrometer torque wrench exceeds industry standards with +/- 4% accuracy. The easy-read laser-etched dual torque scale and spring-loaded locking collar ensure quick and accurate torque setting. A heavy-duty oversized knurled aluminum handle provides comfort and control. The reversible ratchet head and wrench shaft are finished in satin chrome for good looks and long life. This precision instrument comes complete with a heavy-duty storage case.
- Torque range
- 30 - 250 ft. lbs.
- 47.4-345.7 Nm
- Accuracy: +/- 4%
- Overall length: 23-3/8 in.
- Exceeds Industry Standards for Accuracy
- Easy-Read Dual Torque Scale
- Spring-Loaded Lock Release Collar for Fast Torque Changes
- Reversible Ratchet Head
- Oversize Knurled Aluminum Handle for Comfort and Control
- Includes Heavy-Duty Storage Case
Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov