The Ingersoll Rand® 17 piece master screwdriver set includes a selection of the most commonly used technician's screwdrivers in a laser-cut foam organizer tray that drops easily into any tool chest drawer.
Ingersoll Rand® screwdrivers exceed ANSI specifications and feature premium double-injection trilobular handles for maximum comfort and grip. Shafts are constructed of (SVCM) Silicon Vanadium Chrome Magnesium for added torque. Large size drivers have hex bolsters, and sizes are marked on the handle caps for easy size identification.
You can easily build a complete tool collection or add to an existing one with these convenient tool tray sets. All EVA trays are finished with a brushed aluminum like top layer that adds style and durability to each set.
Each tray is clearly marked with the size and type of each tool so you spend less time searching for the right tool and get the job done faster.
- Flat blade screwdrivers:
- 1/8 x 3 in.
- 3/16 x 3 in.
- 3/16 x 6 in.
- 1/4 x 4 in.
- 1/4 x 6 in.
- 5/16 x 6 in.
- 5/16 x 8 in.
- 3/8 x 8 in.
- Phillips screwdrivers:
- #0 x 3 in.
- #1 x 3 in.
- #1 x 6 in.
- #2 x 1-1/2 in.
- #2 x 4 in.
- #2 x 6 in.
- #3 x 6 in.
- #3 x 8 in.
- Double Injection Soft Grip Trilobular Handles
- SVCM (Silicon Vanadium Chromium Magnesium) Alloy Steel Blades
- Sandblasted and Magnetized Tips
- Hex Bolsters for Added Torque When Needed
- Master Technicians Tool Sets with Comprehensive Contents Coverage
- Brushed Aluminum Accented EVA Organization Trays
- Sizes Clearly Printed on Trays for Easy Identification of Tools
Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov