Ingersoll Rand® Technician's Ratchets feature a durable 72-tooth gear mechanism that creates a 5-degree swing angle for speed and efficiency. Full spiral-machined handles feel great and offer added comfort for high torque applications.
They're constructed of industrial-grade Chrome Vanadium steel that exceeds ANSI standards. Oversize ratchet switches make for quick direction changes, while compact teardrop ratchet heads add strength and durability.
- Available in 1/4 in. 3/8 in. and 1/2 in. drive
- 72 Tooth Gear for 5-Degree Swing Angle
- Compact Teardrop Ratchet Head for Added Functionality
- Sealed Head for Increased Durability
- Chrome Vanadium Steel with Mirror-Polish Finish
Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov